Friday, August 19, 2005

Yowsers!

OMG, this is how computer stupid I am!!! Nikkijedlo was kind enough to create a link to my blog for me, right? Well, I am soooooo stupid, that I did not delete the part of the HTML that had my email addy in it!! Then I posted the link on the NSBB and now everyone who reads that post has access to my email! LOL! All they have to do is click on the link! I did fix it in my profile, so that's okay. And if I remember to sign out of my email, I'm okay. But I guess I have to either get Jeremy to delete that post for me or I need to change my address. Thank God I'm not some weird subversive terrorist with secrets to hide! AAAARGH!
Okay, now I'll PROVE how really computer stupid I am! Donna and Christine both just let me know that no one can read my email. If you click on the first link I posted it takes you to Yahoo mail, but not to MY mail. Thank goodness! Honestly, my mail is pretty darn boring unless you're into all the blue humor I receive from my friend Jackie's husband! Sometimes as many as 155 jokes in one day. No shit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Educators Air Radio Ads To Convert Lottery Opponents In Senate
Time and a single vote could shut down efforts to make North Carolina the last state on the East Coast to have a statewide lottery.
I have just found your blog. Interesting stuff.

If you feel like it, have a look at my site depression
There you will find stuff on depression .

Maybe that intrests you?

fourth_fret said...

I got a kick out of this post. It reminded me of one of my friends who REFUSES!!! to shake hands with a computer. Clearly your relationship has gone further than that... but I still enjoyed the entire e-mail panic. Hehe.

i was random blog surfing, and here I landed.

have a good one

Scarlett O'Hara said...

LOL...now why would that 1st anonymous person think you'd find depression interesting??? LOL...

i saw your NSBB oops and i'm sitting here laughing....hehehe...sorry! you sooo funny!

stories taboo sex stories free said...

She does, andthen I pull the blindfold out of my pocket and put it on her. They all saw a goodshot of a fucked beaver on a well fucked mom, and kids dont get to see thatvery often.
adult stories beastiality
free 3d xxx toon stories
free online sex stories
mastram sexy stories ocm
hot sex stories and pictures
She does, andthen I pull the blindfold out of my pocket and put it on her. They all saw a goodshot of a fucked beaver on a well fucked mom, and kids dont get to see thatvery often.

just beastiality stories said...

The crack troops are having problems getting hard dick out of thelocal boys while holding a powergun to their heads. Fine, lets go home.
embarrassing spanking stories
free hardcore erotic adult stories
true dirty sex stories
mom son incest sex stories
ulysses femdom stories
The crack troops are having problems getting hard dick out of thelocal boys while holding a powergun to their heads. Fine, lets go home.