Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm so computer stupid.

It's really getting frustrating working on this thing. I STILL can't get my link to work. I followed everyone's instructions and I'm still not doing something right. Even more frustrating is Jan's comment after my last post, telling me that now she can do it! LOL!!
Thank god this week is almost over. It's been really nuts around here. My son started back at school, Roger and I are still going back and forth on the condo, I met a friend for drinks last night at a restaurant in the Village (where the condo is) and we had a blast. I spoke with a few people who live there and they love it. Every Thursday night in the summer they have the farmers' market followed by old movies shown "on the Green". On Sunday afternoons, they have free concerts. Anyhoo, we have to decide by 8 am tomorrow. And we haven't really discussed it. I always want to go into great depth in discussions. Roger isn't much of a communicator. So there you have it....I don't know how we've stayed married this long! I usually try to drag him into a conversation once he gets into bed. It's the only time he's not glued to the television and I refuse to decide my future over talk of autopsy stuff on CSI: Anywhere. Kinda makes you wonder how we've made so many important decisions about stuff, though. I mean, here we are,down to the deadline, deposit check due by tomorrow and we've barely talked about it. All he says is, "Logistically, it makes sense." WTF does that mean? Basically, it means I can decide, but if he's unhappy in say, 5 years,it will be all my fault. AAARGH!

1 comment:

Scarlett O'Hara said...

If he decides to be unhappy about the move after 5 yrs of living in the new place....its no longer your fault! LOL....thats funny! how did you ever have kids??

"honey, i'm pregnant!"

"uhhhh...I'll get back to you on that in a few days"

LOLOL...

I'm sorry you are having trouble with the linky things.... :-( i had no clue for the longest time and just NOW got it! LOL...