Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Stole it from Jan--what can I say?

1. First Name? Christine
2. Were you named after anyone? No--I have 111 (yep, 111) cousins and my parents wanted a name none of them had.
3. Do you wish on stars? Yep
4. When did you last cry? Yesterday
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, good penmanship is important to me (??)
6. Any bad habits? Yes--I'm an OBSESSIVE flosser. I go NOwhere without dental floss.
7. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Glenn Yarborough from the 60's
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Absolutely. I'm a very loyal friend. I'll back you in any bar fight.
9. Are you a daredevil? Sometimes
10. Do looks matter? No--a lesson I learned the hard way. Passed up on a GREAT guy cause he was kinda geeky.
11. Where is your second home? France. I'm at home there as much as I am here.
12. Do you trust others easily? I used to.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Roy Rogers Cowboy outfit
14. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Algebra
15. Do you have a journal? This one.
16. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes
7. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No
18. What are your nicknames? Chris, C
19. Would you bungee jump? YES. I want to do the one next to the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA
20. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never
21. Do you think that you are strong willed? Yes.
22. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee
23. Shoe Size? Anywhere from a 6 1/2--dressy sandals-- to an 8--Nikes
24. What are your favorite colors? green, marine blue and persimmon
25. What is your least favorite thing? People who lie or have no real integrity
26. How many wisdom teeth do you have? None
27. How many people have a crush on you right now? One
28. What do you miss most right now? My sister, my brother, my dad
29. What color pants are you wearing? Black
30. What are you listening to right now? My son talking to his girlfriend on the phone and my dog snoring beside me
31. Last thing you ate? Blue M&M's--I only eat the blue ones--saves on calories, but I still get my fix.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt Sienna
3. What is the weather like right now? cold and damp
34. Last person you talked to on the phone? the man who was supposed to come look at my cats and never showed up
35. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Hygiene
36. How are you today? Tired
37. Favorite drink? Vanilla Cappuccino from the mini-mart. It HAS to be Farmer's Bros. brand
38. Favorite alcoholic drink? I don't really drink, but Tanqueray and tonic when I do.
39. Favorite Sport? Volleyball and Bodybuilding
40. Hair color? Medium Brown,
41. Eye color? Brown--rather muddy looking brown right now, cause I'm tired
42. Do you wear contacts? No, glasses for distance
43. Siblings? One brother, one sister, both deceased
44. Favorite month? July
45. Favorite food? Lobster with corn on the cob and potato salad.
46. Last movie you watched? The Thrill of it All--Doris Day and James Garner
47. Summer or winter? Summer
48. Hugs or kisses? neither
49. Living Arrangements? Up in the air!
50. What book/magazine are you reading? Just finished "A Million Little Pieces"
51. What's on your mouse pad? nothing
52. Last thing you watched on TV? Oprah. James Frey, the author of "A Million Little Pieces" was on today

2 comments:

Scarlett O'Hara said...

the whole floss thing is funny...gotta tie me down and force me to floss! LOL...

do you KNOW what a mosh pit is??? cause i dont, so please tell! :-)

you DON'T like to hug OR kiss??? you must have a GREAT sex life....LOLOL...

Cygnet said...

A mosh pit is the place down in front of the stage at rock concerts where people toss each other around.