Friday, October 14, 2005

Like I don't have anything better to do??

So, I've been home all day packing up my stuff. Cross living room, dining room and half of the kitchen off the list. WooHoo! And I've been waiting for my realtor and my mortgage broker to come pick up their paperwork. Is there something in the air that I'm missing? It's 6 pm and NEITHER one of them has shown up. Roger and I sat down half of last night filling out paper work and signing forms and locating bank statements and paycheck stubs and NO ONE came to get it. That kind of stuff fries my ass. Meanwhile, Savannah seems to be feeling a lot better. Thank goodness. I just don't have the fortitude to deal with another thing around here. But just like a kid, by the time the vet saw her, she was feeling a lot better. Figures. But I dare not complain. Now she's on antibiotics for vaginitis and antidepressants to keep her from getting totally stressed out when we move. Geez, that dog is on more medication. Lucky thing Roger's a pharmacist, or this stuff would be costing a fortune.  Please, please make this work out okay. Today, LIFE IS GOOD. Despite all the bullshit circling around, I'm feeling happy and satisfied with myself. Maybe this working thing has something to it. Okay, so it's not major work, it's merely packing boxes, but I feel like I've accomplished something.

No comments: