Monday, October 10, 2005

FED UP!

I'm such a big baby about stuff. Like not getting credit when credit is due. It hurts my feelings. End of story.
Next subject. Ryan f***ed with my computer and now I have no up/down scroll feature on my drop down menu. And my desktop is all messed up. Why can't that kid just borrow my computer the way it is? He always has to change my settings, etc.
Next subject. I just have to stay away from the NSBB for a while. I'm tired of the "How much cheating is too much cheating" posts. Jeez. It just makes me want to fire off a smartass answer.
FED up. To here.

2 comments:

Hey Lady said...

Hi Chris! So tell me...just how much cheating IS too much cheating? I do not get on the NSBB for the same reason...and a few more. How's things going with the selling of your home? Hope you get a bite and buyer real soon if you already haven't. We just moved from the burbs of Chicago to Kentucky and have to move again soon...I hate it...told DH he had one more move in me and that is it...I am tired of dealing with movers while he gets to go on to work! Hope you get your 'puter back to normal...and right here, right now... I am giving you any and all credit that belongs to you and only you!! Sue aka imafattie318

Anonymous said...

Chris~~~

I am sooo with you of both accounts!! This morning on my way to work, I was trying to formulate something to write on the BB, but it all sounds so darned harsh, I know I would just end up stepping on all the newbies toes....so it will all go unsaid!

It used to be a place to go to just read and be encouraged and inspired. Now, it just seems so depressing....

So, are you still moving the end of the month? I should be able to help you, if you want a day each weekend. Let me know! Also, would still love to meet you at the gym....when you have time, one evening!

Hugs,
Tina