Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Feeling more optimistic today. Thank God.

I was so bummed yesterday. Worried about money, wondering why no one is looking at my house. Still no calls today, but I spoke with one of my agents this morning and she reminded me that we haven't done any real adveritising to the general public and that won't start til next week. We also missed the last brokers' open. Our only advertising is in the MLS website and Realtor.com, nothing in the newspaper or local RE websites yet. So, I'm trying not to get discouraged yet. We have an open house again this Sunday and the brokers' open next Tuesday and the ads should start running in the real estated mags and the newspaper, too. The brokers' open will be a catered buffet lunch, so that should help draw in the agents who are too lazy to show up otherwise.
Tomorrow they're coming to spray the fungicide under my house and lay down a moisture barrier. Roger already replaced the trim board piece that was starting to rot and tightened the toilet, so all repairs will be done and we'll have a clear pest report. Geez, this selling of houses is a complicated business.

No comments: