Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The ants go marching 1 by 1, hurrah, hurrah

OMG--we had over 40 real estate agents trudge through my house today for the brokers' open. I'm sure they just came for the food that was served, but hey, they came. Then I had one really nasty RE agent show my house this afternoon. Geez, I asked her to give me a few minutes so I could turn on the lights and get the dogs out of the house and she just about reamed me a new one. Helloooo! That's why it says "by appointment only" in the listing. Agents are asked to call first so I can remove the dogs and get the hell out of here. Calling first does not mean that you call from your cell phone while parked right in front of my house. I will be so glad when this is all over.
On another note, Txlilbits is a fake. Like we all didn't know that already. Posted photos of a Christian singer and said they were of her. This woman is sick. The strange thing is, there really IS a Lily Knowles living in Granbury, Texas. So is SHE the real TXlilbits or just a borrowed name and address? This just gets curiouser and curiouser. I swear, if I knew she didn't have caller ID, I'd call to find out! What does that make me?
I really miss all my NS friends. So many have left the board or aren't there very often. If they only knew how much they helped me out! In all kinds of different ways, not just with weight loss. I'm still feeling the loss of Diana's friendship, I guess. I can't believe that when she was in San Diego and I spoke to her on the phone, she was so friendly and said she'd call when she got back up here. Haven't heard from her since. I hope she's okay and not drinking. I'll probably worry about her for the rest of my life. I also can't believe that after being friends for 10 years, she's forgotten I exist. Was I that insignificant? Answer: YES. And I think I knew it all along. Had my last name been Foster's or Anheuser-Busch, we'd still be friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED your post about pooping at the office! You really made my day, I copied it (hope I'm not breaking any laws) and sent it to all my family. Thanks for a laugh, I sure needed it. bobby's girl

Scarlett O'Hara said...

:-(

big hugs!!

Honey said...

Chris...PLEASE email me and tell me the txlilbits story! I remember her first post (she and I got into it, actually), but obviously something has occurred between that post and the "outing" post about the pictures.

Yes, I'm curious...lol

Helen

SlvrGrndM99 said...

I read your Plateau breaker and deciced to visit your Blog... FYI dialing *67, waiting for a slight beep and dialing the number will block your number for that particular phone call ;-).