Friday, November 11, 2005

Soooo sick!

I guess the past 2 months have finally caught up with me. I woke up this morning with the worst cold. UGH. I am not a nice sick person! I become whiny and needy and demanding. I expect my pharmacist husband to come up with a cure--NOW. And when he can't, all hell breaks loose. I want my special Chinese chrysanthemum tea, which is only found in San Francisco's Chinatown. My Chinese friend Amy, just moved to Florida, so I no longer have a "connection". I've tried other chrysanthemum teas, but they just don't work the same. Whatever this stuff was, it was a miracle cold cure! You had to boil it in water for about 3 hours, then strain it and add raw sugar to it. Tasted like shit, but you'd wake up the next day feeling great! I've lived on this stuff every winter for the past 5 years and I swear by it. Damn.
The dogs are driving me nuts today. They want to go out every 5 minutes to poop and pee. And they never want to go at the same time. I'm trying to get them to go out just 3 times a day, cause I can't stay home every day just to take them out. I'm going stir-crazy here. It's time to pick out out cabinets and flooring and appliances, etc. for the new home and I can't get outta here. Maybe Sunday we can take them with us and leave them in the car while we look at carpet. Otherwise, I don't know how we're gonna do it. I don't want to settle for stuff I don't like, just because I don't have time to go shopping. AAARGH.

1 comment:

Scarlett O'Hara said...

awwww..im sorry you aren't feeling well! poor baby... :-(

i asked rob if we could "swing" by your place on tuesday going down to Carmel..wanted to show you the wedding album...hehehe...but he wasn't up for going that far out of our way... sigh....