Monday, February 13, 2006

Howdy Doody!!




Wow, I'm so excited. We finally got our new car yesterday. It's an Audi Quattro TT and it's so pretty. I had an Audi years ago and I wanted personalized license plates that said "Audi DO D" and I never got around to getting it. Now I want one that says "Howdy2T". Or something to that effect. Yeah, I know it's really cheesy, but "cheesy" describes my sense of humor pretty well.
I'm getting pretty excited about the new condo, too. I can't believe it's been 4 months since we sold our house and moved into a temporary rental til our condo is finished. I am SOOoooo ready to get into our new place. I just hope it's completed by March 2nd. We're closing on the 1st, but technically the condo doesn't have to be completed til the second. I just hope this all works out, cause the movers are delivering all my furniture that's been in storage. We've had a few construction set-backs, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I already ordered the plantation shutters for the 8 windows on the front of the condo and one window in the family room, but I still need to find something for the sliding door and the office and Ryan's room. I was hoping plantation shutters would work on the sliding door, but after having them here in the rental, I don't find them very practical.

1 comment:

O' Natur Nail said...

hey chris, first thanks for the info- i understood ya!

secondly, sweet ride! i wanted one of those before & i totally love the license plate idea. very cute!

i hope you're feeling better soon hon. good luck with the weigh in!