Saturday, December 10, 2005

What the....?

We're finally reaching some decisions as far as upgrades for the condo goes. Unfortunately, the vanity we ordered for the guest bathroom had a big chunk missing from one side. So now we have to return it and we're kinda back to square one on that. We might just get the standard vanity and have it topped with slate and put in a brushed stainless vessel sink. There's really not enough time to order anything else. Oh well. Roger would like one of those really cool glass vanities with the sink molded in, but with the hard water we have here, I'm afraid we'll have water spots we'll never be able to get rid of with it.
Tonight I'm hoping to get some sleep. I have to do marathon Christmas shopping tomorrow. Yikes--I hate going to the mall. Hate any kind of shopping, period. Last night I didn't get to sleep til about 4-4:30 and I woke up about 5:30 after a disturbing dream. I dreamed that Dianna was beating the crap out of me. I don't know what provoked the beating. I just remember feeling the punches and the kicks. I woke after she clipped me on the jaw! I'd love to have that dream analyzed! I imagine it has something to do with the emotional beating she's given me over the last year. Who knows?

2 comments:

Scarlett O'Hara said...

girl! you gotta get dianna off the brain! LOL...beating you up in your dreams isn't good at all!

ok, go see my blog...and give your 2 cents please....

Scarlett O'Hara said...

Ornament exchange post is up on my blog...also check your email! :-)